25 Indian Wedding Video Song Ideas
By Lauren Witonsky
The music you choose as songs for wedding events can make or break your day. While Grandma may slow a playlist full of melodious slow jazz, it's unlikely to pack a dance floor. Wedding songs can range from sweet and soothing to dynamic dance hits! Read on for more wedding song tips.
Looking for Indian wedding video song ideas? We’ve got you covered. Here are 25 songs from real Indian wedding videos to get you inspired.
Our first tip for engaged couples searching for a wedding video song is, don’t! You’ve hired a professional wedding videographer to shoot and edit your wedding video and it’s best to leave it up to them to choose the music. But real talk: we know that advice won’t stop you from searching, so we saved you some time and rounded up 25 Indian wedding video songs from filmmakers who obviously nailed it:
- Ban Ja Rani by Guru Randhawa
- Only One India by Sam Cardon
- Saibo (Rendition) by Arjun Kanungo & Jonita Gandhi
- Musically Yours by R.N. Ramkumar
- Me To Suraj Ne by Vartini Ggadage
- World Without End by Brand X Music |
- Kabira (From “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”) by Rekha Bhardwaj |
- Eyes Wide Open by Tony Anderson |
- Rise by Tony Anderson Feat. Salomon Lightelm |
- Donau by Kino |
- Our Kingdom by Generdyn |
- A Thousand Years byDavid A. Molina
- Threads by Roary |
- Spirals by Generdyn |
- Dilbaro by Harshdeep Kaur |
- Closer To Me by Capitale |
- Prayer by One Hundred Years |
- Theme Of Podaa Podi by Amal Raj, Dharan Kumar & Navin Iyer
- How To Love by Jared Evers |
- Triumph by Generdyn |
- Luminous by Airplanes |
- Heart In Slo Mo by Young Summer |
- Stadium Lights by Airplanes |
- This Is What You Came For (Tabla Cover) by Vidya Vox |
- Bolo Ta Ra Ra by Daler Mehndi |
What is a good song for a wedding?
The songs you choose for your wedding are typically meaningful to you and your partner. Wedding songs should be sentimental, maybe it reminds you of a significant memory in your relationship? Or you can listen to your music libraries and see what songs come up on both. Another easy way to find songs for your wedding is to look to lyrics that speak to your relationship. And make sure to pick a melody you can dance to, whether you prefer a slower, traditional dance or a high-energy party beat.
For Indian weddings specifically, you and your partner may consider Hindi songs, depending on your background. Popular Bollywood songs are always going to be a hit on the dance floor.
Listened to all 25 and STILL haven’t found your dream music? Here are a couple of our favorite Indian wedding videos:
Looking for a videographer for your wedding? Browse, discover, and contact thousands of top wedding videographers from all over the world in our vendor directory here. Plus, check out our articles on the best songs for wedding video, wedding party entrance songs and father-daughter wedding dance songs.
Browse and discover music & entertainment wedding vendors by location to find the perfect team for your big day.