The 10 Most Viral Wedding Videos
From choreographed groomsmen dances to Disney song remixes, these weddings captivated millions of people on the internet — shout out to all the filmmakers who were there to capture these epic moments! Take a look back at the wedding videos you shared again and again on Facebook.
1. Jasmine + David by Agave Creative. The groom’s brother rewrote Aladdin’s “A Whole New World” from his brother’s perspective and it is EVERYTHING.
2. Viral groomsmen dance by Sixpence Productions. This handsome group of groomsmen busted out the Kappa Shimmy on the dance floor and the Internet was here? for? it?.
3. Jessica + Scott by Little Josh Productions. What, you thought there wouldn't be any more Disney on this list? LOL. Jessica's family sang their own renditions of popular Disney songs to welcome guests at the reception, and yes, it's epic.
4. Lacey + Matt by Fonda Foto + Film. This couple's wedding cake doubled as a gender reveal cake.
5. Lindsay + Dylan by Sharper Image Productions. Dylan pulled off a next-level surprise engagement for Lindsay at their favorite movie theater.
6. Kelli + Ke'Vin by Red Mark Pictures. You've seen a million first looks by now, but what about a flower girl first look? CUTEST. EVER.
7. Samantha + Zach by Heart + Soul. The maid of honor read aloud the e-mail Samantha sent her the night she met Zach. Amazing.
8. Courtney + Chance by The McKellars Wedding Cinema. This bride's reaction to seeing her soon-to-be husband will hit you right in the feels ❤️.
9. Cami + Nick by VELARE. Please direct your attention to the most ~Instagrammable~ wedding of all time! Show Me Your Mumu Co-Founder Cammy Miller had the prettiest Louisiana lake-house wedding you ever did see.
10. Jai + Bernard by Big Hill Productions. Bernard singing his vows to Jai is the sweetest thing you'll watch all week.