These Two Brides Are Quite Possibly the Most Stylish Brides We've Ever Seen
There are some wedding videos that are just so emotional, so over-the-top or so absolutely stunning, we feel they deserve a bigger accolade on our site, like the title of Love Story of the Week! We don't think we've seen a couple who has a stronger sense of style. We're loving Adrienne's satin three-piece suit, and we're pretty sure you couldn't find a more perfect look for their vintage glam wedding than Leilani's dress with feathered shrug.
1. How did you two meet?
We met on the dance floor of a nightclub. It was love at first sight.
2. How did the proposal happen?
Got engaged on the beach in Tulum, Mexico. Leilani proposed to me first during a candlelight dinner with a live singer and guitar player. I later proposed to her in Paso Robles during a private wine tour overlooking the vineyards.
3. What are each of your favorite things about your relationship?
We love being in each other's company. Going out to dinner, having drinks, traveling and going on adventures. Laughing with each other is our favorite.
4. What was the first thing you did as an engaged couple?
Start planning our wedding because we wanted to get married only a year later.
5. What was your budget and how did you decide on it?
Our budget was for 100 people, no matter what. We thought it was good size for us.
6. What were your top three priorities when planning your wedding?
Good food, the best honeymoon and a beautiful venue that made life easier for us.
7. What did you each think the first time you saw each other on your wedding day?
Leilani thought, “Damn, girl, you fine.” and I thought, “I am soooo in love with her!”
8. Did you write your own vows? If so, what personalized details did you add? If not, how come?
We did not write our vows because we were too afraid to speak in front of a crowd. Leilani and I just spoke from the heart.
9. Our entire team is obsessed with y'all's style! Can you each talk about your vision for your wedding day looks and the process of coming up with them?
Our vision was \"Harlem Nights,\" the movie. We came up with it based on Adrienne’s wedding dress and our venue.
10. Tell us about the exchanging of roses after being pronounced married.
Exchanging of the rose was actually our officiant, Rev. Micheal Beckwith's, idea. It was to remind us about the commitment we made to each other.
11. What is your favorite memory from your wedding day?
We loved it all!!! Can’t pick one. It was perfect.
12. What's your top tip to all soonlyweds out there planning their weddings?
Make sure the wedding is about what each wants and don’t worry about the guests. It's your day.
13. Why would you suggest hiring a videographer?
A videographer is a must so you can replay the words and relive the feeling of your wedding day—video is much different than photos.
14. Can you talk about some of the ways you eschewed typical wedding traditions to create a day that was uniquely \"Adrienne and Leilani?\"
What made us unique is that we did not have a bridal party—we made it all about us. Our guests were simply free to enjoy our wedding, plus, since everyone was in theme, it was easy to take awesome wedding photos.
15. The toasts at your reception were pretty fantastic—who spoke and did y'all have any prior knowledge to the content of the speeches?
Both of our moms spoke and that was a big surprise and not planned—it was so special. Our friends also surprised us by reliving how we met, which was really funny.
16. Who were your favorite wedding vendors and why?
Our photographers were like family to us. Our venue coordinator made the process easy and was there for us 24/7. Finally, our chef who went all out with the menu. But, truly, we loved all our vendors—they did an amazing job!!!! It would not have been the most amazing wedding without all of them!
17. Anything else you'd like to share about your wedding or some details I didn't ask about?
Offering a small late-night snack after the cake cutting, while people are dancing, is a good idea because people do get hungry after eating. Just make sure you don’t order too much because a lot of people leave after the cake cutting.
To watch more wedding videos by Amora Cinema, click below.