These Are The Best Wedding Videos That You Need To Watch
The BEST wedding videos that you need to watch according to our 2018 Wedding Film Awards!
We had so much fun celebrating the second annual Love Stories TV Wedding Film Awards with our wedding videographer community at Lafayette in New York City on Monday night! (Shout out to Lafayette for the treats and fancy cocktails, BloomBar for the gorgeous floral designs, and the The Bosco for the WILD ~video booth~ that we want to steal for our office.) We loved hanging out and celebrating with the filmmakers, vendors, and couples in our community IRL, so a very special thank you to everyone who made it out for the party!
We’re excited to congratulate all of the filmmakers nominated for a Love Stories TV Wedding Film Award. Love Stories was created because we believe wedding films are magical and deserve to be seen. We’re so honored to bring attention to the incredible work being done by the artists in our community. Read on to see the official list of winning films aka the best wedding inspo EVER.
1. Best Destination Wedding Film: Zainob and Mathew’s wedding in Antigua, Guatemala by The Brothers Martens.
2. Best Elopement Film: Mallory and Clay’s wedding in Ouray, Colorado by Filmstrong Prodcutions.
3. Best Save-the-Date, Engagement, or Love Story Film: Kaila and Jay’s wedding in Geiranger, Norway by KLassey Productions.
4. Most Creative Cinematography: Megan and Taylor’s wedding in Nashville, Tennessee by A Little Long Distance.
5. Best Moment in a Wedding Film: The moment when Lacey and Matt found out their baby’s gender in their Atlantic Beach, Florida wedding by Fonda Foto + Film.
6. People’s Choice Award: Madison and Erin’s wedding in Oregon by Miller Media Films.
7. Editor’s Choice Award: Adena and Charley’s wedding in Santa Barbara, California by Robert Michael Films.
8. Wedding Film of the Year: Danielle and Richard’s wedding in Portland, Maine by Happy Camper Films.
9. Filmmaker of the Year: A Little Long Distance.