Amanda + Jason | New York City, New York | Capitale
From The Bride:
Back in 2012 a new startup Coffee Meets Bagel launched, which was the first dating site to match friends-of-friends using Facebook. Being that both Amanda and Jason work in tech, they were some of the very first people to have access. As soon as they matched, they realized they had a ton of mutual friends, a ton more in common, and absolutely had to meet!
Three years later Jason proposed on their rooftop with the New York City skyline in the background. It was perfect.
We planned our wedding together – Bridezilla and Groomzilla were our nicknames. We decided we could do it all and be our own wedding planner (event planning is secret passion of both of ours) and so we took on the challenge. We had a spreadsheet that was over 40 tabs and color coded – we loved every minute of it!
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Adrianna Papell
- Cake: Carlos Bakery of Cake Boss
- Ceremony Venue: Capitale
- Cinematographer: Brett Matthews Photography
- Dress: Monique Lhuillier
- Flowers: Andrew Pascoe
- Groom: Ralph Lauren Black Label
- Hair: Liz Marino of Dakotah Salon
- Makeup: Anne DeMarco Cosmetics
- Music: Dylan Matthews Project by Hank Lane
- Officiant: Rabbi Mickey Baum
- Photographer: Brett Matthews Photography
- Reception Venue: Capitale
- Shoes: Aquazzura